Monday, May 13, 2013

Hot Wet Massage Entertaining

Andi and Trish took me upstairs right after my morning treat and we showered collectively in our wet area. Obviously that was entertaining in itself and was exactly where I found exactly where my stress-relieving surprise had originated from. Trish had wanted to arrange a massage for me and by likelihood had found Andi on the net and named her. She recognised Andi as they talked after which met up … one issue led to one more and from the tiny told me points got hot and steamy resulting in them each renewing their acquaintance with each and every other’s bodies at Andi’s flat.

I looked into my wife’s green eyes as she told me and could really feel my cock getting tougher as I imagined them each with each other. I looked more than at Andi, her round C-cup breast hunting a great deal bigger on her modest frame, glistening with water and slick with soap. The females embraced, each taking a look at me, Andi looked down at my stiffening cock and remarked “I consider he enjoyed you telling him all about our reunion fuck.” She giggled again, the exact same giggle I heard downstairs although they have been “relieving my stress” earlier.

We towelled one another off. It took a little bit longer than it should have as each Trish and myself got incredibly turned on when Andi dropped her towel and bent more than to pick it up. Her beautiful ass caught our attention so when she stood up she identified me reaching around her from behind with my challenging cock ring pressed into her back. Whilst my hand sought out her pussy Trish sucked on Andi’s boobs.

I gently rubbed Andi’s pussy, feeling the wetness from within flow out and cover my fingers. She began to moan, almost squeal from excitement plus a tiny discomfort as Trish sucked challenging on her nipples. That didn’t stop Andi grabbing my wife’s head and pull her really hard onto her complete chest to encourage the nipple torture. I slid two fingers into her cunt, leaving her swollen clit  vibrator tingling in the rubbing I had been giving it. Her g-spot was swollen, ripe and prepared to be massaged. Firmly and deftly I rubbed the spongy pad and was rewarded within a few seconds when Andi began to tremble.

“I’m going to pee!” she shrieked.

“No you’re not.” Trish reassured her from amongst Andi’s tits. “You’re going to squirt.”

“I do not squirt ….. aaaaaahhhh!”

She did squirt, a lot. Her legs that had been towelled dry have been drenched inside a river of her personal ejaculate, the distinctive smell excited me and Trish who dropped to her knees and pushed her face into Andi’s snatch as soon as I had withdrawn my hand. I let Andi lick and suck her personal cum from my hand, she clearly enjoyed it, slurping and licking furiously while Trish lapped at her friend’s sopping cunt.

We took Andi to bed. “I wish to see Trish squirt like that, nobody’s ever performed that to me ahead of.” She stated as we left the bathroom.

I grabbed a big towel and laid it around the bed for Trish to lay on. Andi knelt at the foot from the bed, a naked small imp waiting impatiently as I straddled Trish so my head was over her pussy and my balls were above her face. Trish started to lick the tight hairless package presented to her as soon as my scrotum was in attain. She grabbed my stiff prick and gently wanked me even though my balls got tighter and tighter with each and every stroke of her tongue. Soon she had 1 then the other in her mouth, sucking gently.

I reached down involving Trish’s legs and slid the middle and ring finger of my proper hand inside her swollen and sensitive pussy. She was as prepared as Andi had been to cum and I knew she was about to put on a superb show for Trish. Trish let herself go just about as quickly as I started to rub her G spot. In contrast to Andi who was afraid she was about to piss in the shower area Trish just let her physique cum and sprayed ejaculate more than the towel, some bouncing off my palm and back onto her decrease belly. Her screams of joy had been muffled by the balls in her mouth.

Andi moved in to taste Trish’s wet lips so I grabbed her head with one particular hand and pressed her face into the damp wet flesh in between my wife’s thighs. She ground her face into the warm fragrant playground and I enjoyed the lapping sounds from Andi’s tongue harvesting the ejaculate from trish’s oozing slit.

My balls were released and I heard Trish moaning gently at Andi’s lingual attentions. Watching them and asking yourself how many times they had eaten each and every other’s pussies prior to I met Trish produced me impatient to nail 1 of them as soon as I could. I dribbled precum onto Trish’s reduced chest as I waited for Andi to finish dining between Trish’s legs.

I then felt Trish shift position, creating Andi break away. I was puzzled for any moment but that confusion was short lived as I felt Trish’s warm, wet tongue start to circle my ass. She immediately turned the soft caressing animal into a really hard probing shaft that poked my asshole, making me groan. Andi was watching, smiling in the anal antics with a cute expression on her face that immediately produced up my mind as to who was going to be boned.

Trish stopped and I heard her say, “Go on, I know you want to fuck her.”

I did. Nicely, we both did.

Andi lay on her back and I lifted her legs inside the air, splaying them apart to open her pussy lips. Trish crouched over Andi’s head and settled her slit more than Andi’s mouth, demanding her attention. Andi didn’t disappoint, diving into the well of Trish’s wet sex with obscene enthusiasm. I hooked her legs onto my shoulders and rammed myself into her ball deep in 1 thrust. Trish’s face and mine were practically close adequate to kiss, but it was much more exciting to watch each other’s expressions as I fucked her old girlfriend as difficult and rapidly as I could, driven by salacious lust and she shuddered with orgasm after orgasm.

I required to unload my balls quite immediately and shot cum into the cunt on the lady I’d only met two hours just before with deep satisfaction.

Afterwards Trish sucked the final drops of semen from my blood-heavy cock even though Andi drank from the trickle of combined fluids emerging from my wife’s pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment